VR-4: Versatile Hold Wall Rack
Quintessential space saving wall rack holds a piece of equipment vertically or horizontally.
• Rack Space: 4U (vertical hold)
• Overall Height: 6.00 in.
• Overall Width: 19.17 in.
• Overall Depth: 7.44 in.
• 16-gauge steel
• Mount to wall or desk
• Holds equipment vertically or horizontally
• One-pair mounting rails tapped 10-32
• Two rear obrounds for cable management
• Pilot Point screws with captive washers
• Smooth black powder epoxy finish
• Load Capacity: 200 lbs.
• Use two racks together for four-point mounting
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• EIA/TIA compliant
• RoHS compliant
• Certified U.S. steel
• Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
• Spec Sheet: 1311-VR4
• CAD drawings: VR-4
The wall-mount rack for vertical or horizontal installation shall be Lowell Model No. VR-4, which shall hold up to 4 rack units of 19" E.I.A. equipment. Overall measurements shall be 19.17"W x 6.00"H x 7.44"D. Construction shall be formed 16-gauge steel with a smooth black powder epoxy finish. The rack shall feature mounting holes on 8" and 16" centers and rear obrounds for cable management.