RY-2: Modular Relay
General purpose relay module with 2 heavy duty double-pole double-throw (DPDT) relays.
• Steel Chassis: 5.00 in. x 1.688 in. x 3.28 in.
• 5A contact rating (24VDC/240VAC)
• Two (2) DPDT independent relays
• Spike suppression and polarity protection diodes
• Enclosed design protects relays and components
• Relay can be field converted to AC operation by installing an electrolytic capacitor
• Holes for screw-mount installation
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• Made in U.S.A. with global components
• Spec Sheet: 1259-RY
The relay module shall be Lowell Model No.RY-2 to provide two heavy duty DPDT relays. The relay shall have a contact rating of 5 Amps, 24VDC/240VAC. The relay shall be have spike suppression capability, polarity protection diodes and three-sided barrier strip terminals with wire clamps. The module shall be enclosed in a steel chassis measuring 5 in. x 1.69 in. x 3.28 in. It shall have a black semi-gloss finish and holes for wall or shelf mount.
OPTIONS (order separately)
• RPS Series: Switches (maintained or momentary, wall or rackmount)
• USE-210: Rackmount shelf with punched holes (for device-mount)
• PS1224-2: DC power supply (2A)
• PS2405: DC power supply (0.5A)