RT1810-72: Speaker/Grille Assembly
An excellent choice for general paging and distributed music where installed cost is a prime consideration, this assembly is designed to provide consistent performance with clear intelligibility and wide dispersion. It includes an 8 inch driver, transformer and torsion grille.
Background music, paging
• Driver (810): 8 in. 15W dual cone driver with 10 oz. ceramic magnet. Cone is molded of a high fiber content material to provide smooth extended frequency response and a clean natural sound.
• Transformer (TLM-572): 25V/70V transformer. Taps at 0.25, 0.5, 1, 2 and 5W
• Grille (WB-8T): Torsion-mount steel grille with 12.875 in. diameter. White.
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• Made in U.S.A. with global components
• Spec Sheet: 1396-RT181072
The speaker assembly shall be Lowell Model No. RT1810-72, which shall include an 8 inch dual cone driver with wired transformer and torsion grille. The driver shall have 15 watt RMS power rating and shall employ a 10 oz. ceramic magnet and molded high fiber cone. Frequency response shall be 54Hz–11.6kHz (±6dB); 50Hz–20kHz (±6.6dB) with sensitivity of 97.9dB avg. measured 1W/1M. The wired dual voltage transformer shall be 25/70V with primary taps at .25, .5, 1, 2, and 5W. The steel grille shall be mounted to the driver and have a white powder epoxy finish
COMPATIBLE COMPONENTS (order separately)
• Tile Bridge: LBS8-RI
See spec sheet for suitable combinations.