RCC-2236: Remote Consolidation Cabinet
Low profile wall-mount cabinet secures 19” E.I.A. network equipment with minimal intrusion into the room. The cabinet maximizes internal space by providing two mounting bays with separate rail sets. The 2U top bay allows pivot-down access for a horizontally-mounted panel such as a shallow patch panel (not included). The 2U bottom bay features rails to vertically-mount hubs, servers, or similar active equipment.
NEW Summer 2018
• Rack Space: 2U horizontal plus 2U vertical
• Measurements: 25.5”W x 36”H (30.2”D usable) x 5”D
• 16-gauge steel construction with rear cutouts to fit over wall obstructions and aid cable management.
• 11-gauge rails in the 2U top section will accommodate a shallow patch panel. Rails pivot down for access.
• 11-gauge rails in the 2U bottom section will vertically-mount 19” equipment.
• Dual-punch rails: All rails have holes tapped 10-32 (for use with included screws) plus square openings for alternate hardware (12-24 or 6mm screws, not included).
• Vented front door with beveled edges and inset handle
• Knockouts in top and base
• Multiple bridge lances
• Vents in base accommodate (optional) single fan kits
• Includes E.O. box in base
• Side key lock
• Network Grey powder epoxy finish
• Load Capacity: 150 lbs.
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• EIA/TIA compliant
• Certified U.S. steel
• Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
• Spec Sheet: 1896-RCC2236
• CAD drawings: RCC-2236
The wall-mount cabinet shall be Lowell Model No. RCC-2236, which shall feature two mounting areas. Overall measurements shall be 25.5 x 36 x 5 inches. The 2U top section shall have 11-gauge rails that allow pivot-down access for a horizontally-mounted shallow panel (not included). The 2U bottom section shall have 11-gauge adjustable rails to vertically-mount 19” equipment up to 30.2 inches deep. The cabinet shall feature knockouts and bridge lances for cable management. The shallow front door shall have vents, beveled edges and an inset handle. The door shall be field-reversible for left or right-hand swing. The cabinet shall be made in the U.S.A. with certified U.S. steel finished in Network Grey powder epoxy paint. It shall include an E.O. box in the base and a side lock.