R7810-72: Speaker/Grille Assembly
The assembly includes an 8 inch driver, transformer and grille. It's designed for general paging and distributed music, to provide consistent performance with clear intelligibility and wide dispersion, where installed cost is a prime consideration.
• Background music, paging
• Driver: 8 in. 15W dual cone driver with 10 oz. ceramic magnet. Cone is molded of a high fiber content material to provide smooth extended frequency response and a clean natural sound.
• Transformer: 25V/70V transformer. Taps at .25, .5, 1, 2, 5W.
• Grille: 11.44 in. square steel screw-mount grille. White.
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• Made in U.S.A. with global components
• Spec Sheet: 1397-R781072
The speaker assembly shall be Lowell Model No. R7810-72, which shall include an 8 inch dual cone driver with wired transformer and square screw-mount grille. The driver shall have 15 watt RMS power rating and shall employ a 10 oz. ceramic magnet and molded high fiber cone. Frequency response shall be 54Hz-11.6kHz (±6dB); 50Hz-20kHz (±6.6dB) with sensitivity of 97.9dB avg. measured 1W/1M. The wired dual voltage transformer shall be 25/70V with primary taps at .25, .5, 1, 2, and 5W. The steel grille shall be mounted to the driver and have a white powder epoxy finish.
COMPATIBLE COMPONENTS (order separately)
• Surface-Mount Backbox: CB84-SG,
• Tile Bridge: LBS8
See spec sheet for more information and suitable combinations.