LVR14-2128: Slim Vari-Rack
Made to fit where a standard rack won't, the innovative VARI-RACK™ allows a custom fit on-the-fly with a top/base that can be set to any depth between 21 and 28 inches, and corner post rails with printed marks to guide field cuts if height needs trimming. Ideal for cabinets, closets or credenzas. Ships unassembled.
• Rack Space: 14U
• Rack Height: 28.34 in.
• Rack Width: 19.21 in.
• Rack Depth: 21.00–28.00 in. (adjustable)
• 14-gauge steel top/base (center opening varies according to depth selected)
• Front vents, cutouts with covers for optional low voltage devices
• Rear vents and holes for cable/wire management
• Obround opening in base
• 11-gauge steel corner post rails tapped 10-32
• Load capacity 400 lbs.
• Smooth black powder epoxy finish
• Hardware (hex nuts, flathead screws)
• Ships unassembled (top/base are factory assembled except for depth setting)
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• EIA/TIA compliant
• RoHS compliant
• Certified U.S. steel
• Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
• Spec Sheet: 1511-LVR142128
• CAD drawings: LVR-14-2128
The unassembled (knockdown) rack shall be Lowell Model No. LVR14-2128, which shall provide 14 rack units of panel space and measure 19.21"W by 28.34"H and have a depth that can be set anywhere between 21" to 28" during assembly. Base and top components shall ship pre-assembled except for the depth selection. Corner post mounting rails shall be 11-gauge steel tapped 10-32 with a printed rack unit scale. Rack finish shall be smooth black powder epoxy paint.
OPTIONS (order separately)
Note: Some options may require the Vari-Rack to be set to a specific depth, in which case the LXR slim frame rack series may be better suited for the project.
• LXR-FD14: Solid steel front door
• LXR-FD14P: Smoked plexiglass front door
• LXR-RAC14: Rear access cover (opens from top)
• SDV-1421: Pair of steel side panels (21"D)
• LXR-MB Series: Mobile base
• PRK: Protective runner kit (for slide-in applications)
• LXR-NS Series: Zero space shelf (for wide equipment)