LSGR-4422: Seismic Gangable Rack
44U x 22"D Seismic gangable rack with adjustable rails is fully welded 16-gauge steel with 14-gauge base, reinforced at all load-bearing junctions, and including corner brackets in base. Professional engineer certified for two categories of seismic qualifications — Life Safety/Essential Systems (Ip=1.5) and Anchorage by code (Ip=1.0).
NOTE: Limited quantity (discontinued size).
• Rack Space: 44U
• Overall Height: 83.125 in.
• Overall Width: 23.06 in.
• Overall Depth: 22.00 in.
• Useable Depth: 19.34 in.
• Configurable top has 7U opening for 19 in. panels. Solid closure panels included.
• Open sides, X-frame construction, with multiple openings
• Open front (optional door)
• Rear door with top/bottom vents and key lock
• One-pair fully adjustable rails tapped 10-32 with RU scale
• Cable Management: Multiple lacing points, holes, knockout panels
• Pilot Point screws with captive washers
• Grounding stud
• Threaded inserts (for optional leg levelers)
• Beveled corners
• Black wrinkle powder epoxy finish
• UL Listed load capacity 3150 lbs.
• Seismic-Certified load capacity 725-1200 lbs. (See Technical Downloads)
• Includes P.E. Certified documentation
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• EIA/TIA compliant
• UL 2416 Listed
• RoHS compliant
• Certified U.S. steel
• Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
• P.E. Certified (Seismic Sec. 1613 — 2009 IBC, 2010 CBC; 2010 OSHPD)
• Spec Sheet: 1094-LSGR4422
• International Building Code (2009 IBC)
• California Building Code (2010 CBC)
• California Office of Statewide Health Planning & Development (2010 OSHPD)
The EIA/TIA/RoHS compliant, seismic-certified gangable rack shall be Lowell Model No. LSGR-4422 which shall include P.E. Certified documentation as specified in the 2009 International Building Code Section 1613, 2010 California Building Code Section 1613 and 2010 California’s Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development. Overall measurements shall be 83.125”H x 22”D x 23.06”W with panel space of 44 rack units. The rack shall include a recessed rear door with vents and key lock; top with 7U opening and compound knockouts; open base with grounding stud and holes for anchor bolts (not included); one pair adjustable mounting rails with printed RU increments; knockout panels with combination knockouts above rear door; blank project panels below rear door; and provisions to mount an optional surface-mount front door (ordered separately). The rack shall be manufactured in the U.S.A. with certified U.S. steel and have a black wrinkle powder epoxy finish. It shall be listed to UL 2416.
OPTIONS (order separately)
• LFD-44: Solid steel front door with key lock
• LFD-44P: Smoked plexiglass front door with key lock
• LFD-44FV: Fully-vented steel front door with key lock
• RRD-44: Extra pair of mounting rails tapped 10-32