LPSR-1226: Roll-out Studio Rack
12U x 26"D roll-out studio rack is deal for use as an under desk rack. The 15-degree sloped front allows easy viewing of electronics from a seated position while the swivel casters provide convenient roll-out access to controls.
• Rack Space: 12U (angled)
• Overall Height: 26.88 in. (with casters)
• Overall Width: 23.00 in.
• Overall Depth: 25.52 in.
• 18-gauge steel construction reinforced at all load-bearing junctions
• Welded sides and top
• 12U mounting space on 15-degree angle
• Hideaway front door with key lock opens from top and slides into base
• Rear access cover with key lock and cable ports
• Decorator style cutouts on front for mounting (optional) switches
• One pair fixed-position mounting rails
• Rear mounting holes on EIA spacing with 10-32 Tinnerman clips
• Black wrinkle powder epoxy finish
• Load capacity 250 lbs.
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• EIA/TIA compliant
• RoHS compliant
• Certified U.S. steel
• Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
• Spec Sheet: 1181-LPSR1226
• CAD Drawings: LPSR-Series
The EIA/TIA compliant rack shall be Lowell Model No. LPSR-1226, which shall measure 25.98 in. high (without casters) x 23 in. wide x 25.52 in. deep at the base. It shall be fully welded 18-gauge steel construction reinforced at all load-bearing junctures. It shall provide 12U mounting space on a 15-degree slope with each level providing a different depth for equipment. It shall have a load capacity of 250 lbs.. The rack shall include integral side handles, swivel casters, hideaway front door with keyed lock, rear access cover with keyed lock and cable entry ports, two front decorator style cutouts with cover plates for external access to mounted switches (not included), one-pair of fixed position front mounting rails tapped 10-32, and rear mounting holes with 10-32 Tinnerman clips. Vents for natural heat dissipation shall be provided on sides and front door. Finish shall be black wrinkle powder epoxy.