LGR-4436: Gangable Rack
Gangable rack with adjustable rails is fully welded 16-gauge steel with 14-gauge base, reinforced at all load-bearing junctions.
• Rack Space: 44U
• Overall Height: 83.13 in.
• Overall Width: 23.06 in.
• Overall Depth: 36.00 in.
• Useable Depth: 33.34 in.
• Configurable top has 10U opening for 19 in. panels (includes solid closure panels)
• Open frame with multiple 2 in. holes on sides for cable runs between racks
• Open front (optional door)
• Rear door with top/bottom vents and key lock
• Two-pair fully adjustable rails tapped 10-32 (printed RU scale)
• Cable Management: multiple lacing points, holes, knockout panels
• Pilot Point screws with captive washers
• Grounding stud
• Threaded inserts (for optional leg levelers)
• Beveled corners
• Black wrinkle powder epoxy finish
• Load capacity 3150 lbs.
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• EIA/TIA compliant
• UL 2416 Listed
• RoHS compliant
• Certified U.S. steel
• Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
• Spec Sheet: 1501-LGR4436
• CAD Drawings: LGR-4436
• Revit Models: LGR Series
The EIA/TIA/RoHS compliant, gangable rack shall be Lowell Model No. LGR-4436. Overall measurements shall be 83.125"H x 36"D x 23.06"W with panel space of 44 rack units. Load capacity shall be 3150 lbs. The rack shall include a recessed rear door with vents and key lock; top with 10U opening and compound knockouts; open base with grounding stud; two pairs adjustable mounting rails with printed RU increments; knockout panels with combination knockouts above/below rear door; blank project panel below rear door; and provisions to mount an optional surface-mount front door (ordered separately). The rack shall be manufactured in the U.S.A. with certified U.S. steel and have a black wrinkle powder epoxy finish. It shall be listed to UL 2416.
OPTIONS (order separately)
• LFD-44: Solid steel front door with key lock
• LFD-44P: Smoked plexiglass front door with key lock
• LFD-44FV: Fully-vented steel front door with key lock
• SDP-4436: Pair of solid side panels with recessed handles
• RRD-44: Extra pair of mounting rails tapped 10-32
• LMB-36: Mobile base
• LSB-36: Stationary base
• LL: Leg levelers base