LER-4432: Enclosed Rack
44U x 32"D stand-alone floor rack with adjustable rails is fully welded 16-gauge steel with 14-gauge base, reinforced at all load-bearing junctions.
• Rack Space: 44U
• Overall Height: 83.125 in.
• Overall Width: 23.06 in.
• Overall Depth: 32.00 in.
• Useable Depth: 29.34 in.
• Configurable top with 10U opening for 19 in. panels (solid closure panels included)
• Welded sides with vents
• Open front (optional door)
• Recessed rear door with vents and key lock
• Two-pairs fully adjustable rails tapped 10-32 (printed RU scale)
• Cable Management: Multiple lacing points, knockout panels
• Pilot Point screws with captive washers
• Grounding stud
• Threaded inserts (for optional leg levelers)
• Beveled corners
• Black wrinkle powder epoxy finish
• Load capacity 3150 lbs.
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• EIA/TIA compliant
• UL 2416 Listed
• RoHS compliant
• Certified U.S. steel
• Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
• Spec Sheet: 1478-LER4432
• CAD drawings: LER-4432
• Revit Models: LER Series
The EIA/TIA/RoHS compliant, stand-alone floor rack shall be Lowell Model No. LER-4432. Overall measurements shall be 83.125"H x 32"D x 23.06"W with panel space of 44 rack units. Load capacity shall be 3150 lbs. The rack shall include a recessed rear door with vents and key lock, welded side panels with vents, top with 10U opening and combination knockouts, open base with grounding stud, two pairs adjustable mounting rails with printed RU scale, combination knockouts above and below rear door, and provisions to mount an optional surface-mount front door or rear rails (ordered separately). The rack shall be manufactured in the U.S.A. with certified U.S. steel and have a black wrinkle powder epoxy finish. It shall be UL Listed to UL2416.
OPTIONS (order separately)
• LFD-44: Solid steel front door with key lock
• LFD-44P: Smoked plexiglass front door with key lock
• LFD-44FV: Fully-vented steel front door with key lock
• RRD-44: Extra pair of mounting rails tapped 10-32
• LMB-32: Mobile base
• LSB-32: Stationary base
• LL: Leg levelers