LDR-3524: Designer Rack
19 inch equipment rack -- an elegant design for the high-end decor of boardrooms and home theaters, this ready-to-use rack includes leg levelers, lockable side panels, rear access cover, and tempered glass front door. Charcoal Grey textured finish.
• Rack Space: 35U
• Overall Height: 65.43 in.
• Overall Width: 22.31 in.
• Overall Depth: 24.00 in.
• Solid top with vents and cable entry port
• Base with open center and cable entry ports
• Removable side access covers with key locks (opens from top)
• Rear access cover with key lock (opens from top)
• Smoked grey tempered glass front door with key lock
• Two-pair fully adjustable rails tapped 10-32 with printed RU scale
• Grounding stud
• Leg levelers
• Beveled corners
• Charcoal Grey textured powder epoxy finish
• Pilot Point screws with captive washers
• Load capacity 980 lbs.
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• EIA/TIA compliant
• RoHS compliant
• Certified U.S. steel
• Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
• Spec Sheet: 1548-LDR3524
• CAD drawings: LDR-3524
The EIA/TIA compliant 19" equipment rack shall be Lowell Model No. LDR-3524 which shall measure 22.31"W x 24.00"D x 65.43"H with 27U panel space. Construction shall be fully welded 16-gauge steel with top/base reinforced at load-bearing junctions and finished with a charcoal grey textured coating. Load capacity shall be 980 lbs. The rack shall include a smoked grey tempered glass front door with key lock, recessed rear access cover with key lock, removable side panels with key locks (keyed the same as the rear access cover), two pairs of 11-gauge steel rails with mounting holes tapped 10-32 and rack unit increments printed on EIA spacing, and a steel top with vents and hole with grommet. The base shall feature a center opening, two holes with grommets, a grounding stud, and four leg levelers.