LDR-2724: Designer Rack
19 inch equipment rack -- an elegant design for the high-end decor of boardrooms and home theaters, this ready-to-use rack includes leg levelers, lockable side panels, a rear access cover, and a tempered glass front door. Charcoal Grey textured finish.
• Rack Space: 27U
• Overall Height: 51.42 in.
• Overall Width: 22.31 in.
• Overall Depth: 24.00 in.
• Solid top with vents and cable entry port
• Base with open center and cable entry ports
• Removable side access covers with key locks (opens from top)
• Rear access cover with key lock (opens from top)
• Smoked grey tempered glass front door with key lock
• Two-pair fully adjustable rails tapped 10-32 with printed RU scale
• Grounding stud
• Leg levelers
• Beveled corners
• Charcoal Grey textured powder epoxy finish
• Pilot Point screws with captive washers
• Load capacity 750 lbs.
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• EIA/TIA compliant
• RoHS compliant
• Certified U.S. steel
• Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
• Spec Sheet: 1547-LDR2724
• CAD drawings: LDR-2724
The EIA/TIA compliant 19" equipment rack shall be Lowell Model No. LDR-2724 which shall measure 22.31"W x 24.00"D x 51.42"H. The rack shall have 27U panel space and 750 lbs. load capacity. Construction shall be fully welded 16-gauge steel with 16-gauge top/base reinforced at load-bearing junctions and finished with a charcoal grey textured coating. It shall include a smoked grey tempered glass front door with key lock, recessed rear access cover with key lock, removable side panels with locks, two pairs of 11-gauge steel rails with mounting holes tapped 10-32 and rack unit increments printed on EIA spacing, steel top with 2 vents and a hole with grommet for cable access. The base shall feature a center opening, 2 holes with grommets for rear cable access, grounding stud and 4 leg levelers.