HUB-2: Hinged Utility Bracket
Wall-mount bracket provides an economical, space saving solution for patch panels, routers, switchers, small hubs and similar shallow 19 in. EIA compliant equipment.
• Rack Space: 2U
• Overall Height: 3.5 in.
• Overall Width: 19.17 in.
• Overall Depth: 6 in.
• 16-gauge steel with 11-gauge rails tapped 10-32
• Hinged design allows 180 degree swing-out for access to cables
• Mounting holes on standard 16 in. stud centers and 19 in. EIA spacing
• Mount to wall or 19 in. open frame rack (2 or 4 post)
• One-pair mounting rails tapped 10-32
• Black semi-gloss powder epoxy finish
• Screws, velcro straps
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• EIA/TIA compliant
• Certified U.S. steel
• Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
• Spec Sheet: 1837-HUB2
The hinged utility wall-mount bracket for shallow 19 in. EIA compliant equipment shall be Lowell Model No. HUB-2. It shall be 16-gauge U.S. steel construction with 11-gauge rails tapped 10-32 on EIA spacing. Finish shall be black semi-gloss. The unit shall measure 19.17 in. x 6 in. x 3.5 in. (2U) and feature holes on standard 16 in. centers and EIA spacing to enable mounting to a wall or to a 19 in. open frame rack. It shall have a hinged design to allow it to swing left or right 180 degrees depending on how it's mounted. The unit shall include built-in cable tie-down lances, access holes for cable management, rack screws and velcro straps.
OPTIONS (order separately)
• HUB-CVR: Top cover/shelf snaps into position