FS Series: Wall Shelf
$79.38 – $96.24 MSRP
Steel wall shelf folds flat for efficient shipping and convenient warehousing, then unfolds to the service position for quick installation with flanges that insert into rear panel cutouts. Mounts with equipment platform up or down.
• Overall Height: 8.24 in.
• Overall Width: 18.22 in.
• Overall Depth: 14, 16 or 20 in.
• 16-gauge steel
• Keyhole mounting slots on 16 in. stud centers
• Install with equipment platform on top or bottom.
• Two oblong cutouts (2.5 in. x 1.25 in.) for cable drop-down
• Large center cutout in back for placement over existing wall fixtures. Other openings in back are spaced for single gang, stud-mounted conduit boxes.
• Pre-punched mounting holes in back for easy installation of surface-mounted gang-size accessories
• Multiple bridge lances for cable management
• Front retaining lip, flanged for strength
• Smooth powder epoxy finish
• Load capacity 100 lbs.
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• Certified U.S. steel
• Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
• Spec Sheet (14"D): 1153-FS1814
• Spec Sheet (16"D): 1313-FS1816
• Spec Sheet (20"D): 1314-FS1820
The wall-mount shelf shall be Lowell Model No. FS-______ which shall fold out to measure 18.22"W x ____"D x 8.24"H in the service position. It shall support up to 100 lbs. when properly mounted (hardware by others) using keyhole mounting slots on 16" centers. The rear shall have a large center opening to accommodate an existing wall fixture or wires and side openings spaced to accommodate single-gang stud-mounted conduit boxes. It shall also be pre-punched for mounting accessories or lacing cable. The equipment platform shall have a retaining lip and two oblong cutouts (2.5" x 1.25") for cable drop-down. The unit shall feature a black powder epoxy finish.
|Model No.||Unit of Measure||Depth||Price||Quantity|