FS Series: Wall Shelf
$79.38 – $96.24 MSRP
Steel wall shelf ships flat for warehousing, then folds out to the service position. Flanges insert into rear panel cutouts. Mounts in either direction.
• Overall Height: 8.19 in.
• Overall Width: 18.22 in.
• Overall Depth: 14, 16 or 20 in.
• 16-gauge steel
• Keyhole mounting slots on 16 in. stud centers
• Install with platform on top or bottom.
• Two oblong cutouts (2.5 in. x 1.25 in.) for cable drop-down
• Large center cutout in rear for placement over existing wall fixture
• Side openings in rear spaced for single gang, stud-mounted conduit boxes
• Cable lacing points and pre-punched mounting holes between center and side openings in rear
• Front retaining lip, flanged for strength
• Smooth powder epoxy finish
• Load capacity 100 lbs.
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• Certified U.S. steel
• Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
• Spec Sheet (14"D): 1153-FS1814
• Spec Sheet (16"D): 1313-FS1816
• Spec Sheet (20"D): 1314-FS1820
The wall-mount shelf shall be Lowell Model No. FS-______ which shall fold out to measure 18.22"W x ____"D x 8.19"H in the service position. It shall support up to 100 lbs. when properly mounted (hardware by others) using keyhole mounting slots on 16" centers. The rear shall have a large center opening to accommodate an existing wall fixture or wires and side openings spaced to accommodate single-gang stud-mounted conduit boxes. It shall also be pre-punched for mounting accessories or lacing cable. The equipment platform shall have a retaining lip and two oblong cutouts (2.5" x 1.25") for cable drop-down. The unit shall feature a black powder epoxy finish.
|Model No.||Unit of Measure||Depth||Price||Quantity|