FDC1 Series: Stand-Alone, Master & Secondary Fans
$198.20 – $599.88 MSRP
EXPANDED LINE: DC fan for spot cooling has been expanded to a line that includes master and secondary units that can work together to cool hot spots in a rack installation.
All models feature a single 4.7 in. diameter fan with guard (73 cfm, 33 dB) in 4.7 in. square housing that mounts to rack vents.
• No. FDC1-KITT: ORIGINAL STAND-ALONE FAN includes a variable-speed thermostat probe on back of housing to automatically activate the fan when ambient temperature hits a pre-set point (adjustable). UL Listed power supply (100-240 VAC, 500mA) with 4 plug adaptors.
• No. FDC1-KITT-M: NEW MASTER FAN is similar to the original stand-alone unit but with an additional power output, which enables it to connect/control a secondary fan. The thermostat probe is positioned at the end of a 10 ft. wire, allowing more options for temperature monitoring.
• No. FDC1-KIT-S: SECONDARY FAN works only with a master fan. Instead of a power supply, the secondary fan features a power input with 8 ft. extension. It also features a power output to connect to another secondary fan if desired.
• Model FDC1-KITT-MS: Includes 1 master fan, 1 secondary fan
• Model FDC1-KITT-MSS: Includes 1 master fan, 2 secondary fans
• FDC1 Series Spec Sheet: 1199-FDC1
• FDC1-KITT install: FDC-Standalone
• FDC1-KITT-M install: FDC-Master
• FDC1-KIT-S install: FDC-Secondary
• FDC1-KITT-MSS: FDC-Bundle
See spec sheet for detailed specs by model number.
OPTIONS (order separately)
• FW-FF: Filter
|FDC1-KITT||1 stand-alone||$225.30 MSRP|
|FDC1-KITT-M||1 master||$235.34 MSRP|
|FDC1-KIT-S||1 secondary||$198.20 MSRP|
|FDC1-KITT-MS||1 master + 1 secondary||$441.66 MSRP|
|FDC1-KITT-MSS||1 master + 2 secondary||$599.88 MSRP|