C1830-870: Speaker/Grille Assembly
Assembly includes an 8 inch driver, transformer and grille. It's an outstanding choice for quality paging, public address and background music applications that demand clear intelligibility with accurate music reproduction. Its capacity to deliver a wide angle of sound distribution over a large area with uniform response and voice clarity ensures complete coverage with fewer units.
Background music, public address
• Driver (CT830A): 8 in. 20W coaxial driver with separate high and low frequency transducers with electrical crossover network to accomplish proper frequency selection between the two transducers.
• Transformer (TLM-870): 70V transformer with taps at 1, 2, 4, 8W
• Grille: Precision formed steel, screw-mount style with 12.875 in. diameter. White.
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• Made in U.S.A. with global components
• Spec Sheet: 1374-C1830870
The speaker assembly shall be Lowell Model C1830-870, which shall include an 8 in. 20W coaxial driver with wired transformer and mounted grille. The driver shall have a 20W RMS power rating and employ a 12 oz. ceramic magnet. Frequency response shall be 57Hz- 14kHz (±6dB) and 44Hz-20kHz (±7.6dB). Sensitivity shall be 97.0dB Avg. measured 1W/1M. The 70V transformer shall be factory-wired with primary taps at 1, 2, 4, 8W. The grille shall be factory-mounted to the driver and made of steel with a white powder epoxy finish.
COMPATIBLE COMPONENTS (order separately)