10P125: 10″ Coaxial Compression Driver
High output, high quality 10 in. 125W coaxial compression driver with robust motor structure is engineered for high energy, high ceiling applications such as clubs and sports bars, airport terminals and concourses, hotel ballrooms and convention center exhibit floors. NOTE: Limited availability (discontinued design).
• Description: 10-inch assembly with 38 oz. magnet and 2-inch voice coil wound on a Kapton former. Compression driver tweeter is coaxially mounted behind the woofer and provides increased power handling with greater efficiency than a conventional dome tweeter.
• Frame: Stamped 18-gauge steel with corrosion-resistant black electrocoat finish.
• Power Rating: 125W RMS
• Frequency Response: 34Hz-20kHz (±6dB)
• Mounting Depth: 6.2 in.
• Mounting Bolt Circle: 9.7 in.
• Dispersion Angle: 95 degrees conical
• Average Sensitivity: 96dB
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• Made in the U.S.A. with global components
• Meets or exceeds industry standards
• Spec Sheet: 2d105-10P125
The 10 inch loudspeaker shall be Lowell Model 10P125, which shall be of the coaxial compression driver type having electrically independent high and low frequency transducers. The low frequency section shall have a 10 in. dia. cone and the high frequency section shall be a compression driver tweeter. A built-in electrical crossover network shall be employed to accomplish proper frequency division between the two drivers. Crossover shall be at 2000Hz with a 2nd order high-pass and 2nd order low-pass filter. The loud speaker shall be capable of producing a uniform audible frequency response over the range of 34Hz–20kHz ±6dB with dispersion angle of 95 degrees. Average sensitivity shall measure 96dB (SPL at 1W/1M). Rated power handling shall be 125 watts RMS. The low frequency voice coil shall have a diameter of 2 inches and shall operate in a magnetic field derived from a strontium ferrite (ceramic) mag net having a nominal weight of 38 oz. The high frequency voice coil shall have a diameter of 1 inch and shall operate in a magnetic field derived from a ceramic magnet having a nominal weight of 7.7oz.. Voice coil impedance shall be 8 ohms. The speaker shall have a round, structurally reinforced stamped 18-gauge steel frame to maintain precise mechanical alignment. It shall have an overall diameter of 10 inches with eight holes equally spaced at 45 degrees on a 9.7 inch diameter mounting bolt circle. Overall depth of the driver (without transformer) shall not exceed 6.2 inches. All external metal woofer parts shall be black electrocoat to resist rust and corrosion.