Gangable racks are used to build multi-bay installations. Generally, choose a gangable rack when you need an open frame with plenty of holes for cable routing.
CHOOSE FROM THESE BASIC STYLES:
• LGR racks: 23 inches wide.
• LGNR racks: 22 inches wide, which is typical for the Broadcast market.
• LGVR racks: 22 inches wide with extra bars on the side for lacing cables.
• LGTR racks: 54 rack units tall.
• LSGR rack: Code compliant or seismic-certified. Specify these racks for Cat. 1 or Cat. 2 use.
• LXR racks: Slim frame that is only 19 inches wide. Ships unassembled.
• LVR racks: Similar to the LXR with slim 19 inch width, but includes unique changeable depth, set during assembly.